- APIとBackup for GKE エージェントが動く
- (CVE-2022-35951) Executing a XAUTOCLAIM command on a stream key in a specific state, with a specially crafted COUNT argument, may cause an integer overflow, a subsequent heap overflow, and potentially lead to remote code execution. The problem affects Redis versions 7.0.0 or newer [reported by Xion (SeungHyun Lee) of KAIST GoN].
- Show the log file to make it easy to follow progress
- Add JRuby 126.96.36.199
sagemaker: SageMaker now allows customization on Canvas Application settings, including enabling/disabling time-series forecasting and specifying an Amazon Forecast execution role at both the Domain and UserProfile levels.
backup-gateway: Changes include: new GetVirtualMachineApi to fetch a single user's VM, improving ListVirtualMachines to fetch filtered VMs as well as all VMs, and improving GetGatewayApi to now also return the gateway's MaintenanceStartTime.
devicefarm: This release adds the support for VPC-ENI based connectivity for private devices on AWS Device Farm.
ec2: Documentation updates for Amazon EC2.
comprehend: Amazon Comprehend now supports synchronous mode for targeted sentiment API operations.
glue: Added support for S3 Event Notifications for Catalog Target Crawlers.
s3control: S3 on Outposts launches support for object versioning for Outposts buckets. With S3 Versioning, you can preserve, retrieve, and restore every version of every object stored in your buckets. You can recover from both unintended user actions and application failures.
identitystore: Documentation updates for the Identity Store CLI Reference.
- ignoreErrors: multiple messages and explicit reportUnmatched
- Improve JUnit error formatter
- Implement template type inference from conditional return type
- Optimize ConstantArrayType::isKeysSupersetOf()
- Enums cannot implement Serializable
- ConditionalTagsExtension: Multiple conditions support
- More precise $argc, $argv global variables types
- Improve folding of constant arrays
- Introduce oversized-array type to enfore max number of HasOffsetValueType accessory types
- ClassReflection - do not execute properties extensions on PHP 8.2 if the class does not allow dynamic properties
- Improve UnionTypeHelper::sortTypes() stability
- Keep depends_on condition when service has volumes_from
- keep the platform defined at service level during build if no build patforms provided
- keep the platform defined via DOCKER_DEFAULT_PLATFORM during build if no build platforms provided
- Adds brew docs to close #13834 by @troymccabe in #13844
- formula_auditor: disallow SSPL. by @carlocab in #13858
- diagnostic: improve cask quarantine messaging. by @MikeMcQuaid in #13864
- autoremove: ignore build deps when built from src by @apainintheneck in #13839
- Load formulae from their aliases using the API by @Rylan12 in #13871
- Include loaded_from_api key in Tab by @Rylan12 in #13842
- Cask: automatically add cask audits by @SMillerDev in #13857
- shellenv: add explanatory MANPATH comment by @gromgit in #13874
- resource: automatic determine mirrors for glibc-bootstrap and PyPI resources by @XuehaiPan in #13875
- docs: document HOMEBREW_INSTALL_FROM_API usage in installation by @kidonng in #13884
- formulary: fix error with absolute alias paths by @Bo98 in #13888
- Use GCC 12 for runtime libraries by @Bo98 in #13882 linkage_checker: ignore broken linkage with LLVM libc++. by @carlocab in #13833
- extend/os/linux/system_config: support gcc 12 & keg-only glibc by @Bo98 in #13889
- Changes to allow keg-only glibc by @Bo98 in #13873
fish_right_prompt is similar to fish_prompt, except that it appears on the right side of the terminal window.
function fish_right_prompt -d "Write out the right prompt" date '+%m/%d/%y' end
function fish_right_prompt end
prompt_pwd is a function to print the current working directory in a way suitable for prompts. It will replace the home directory with “~” and shorten every path component but the last to a default of one character.
$ prompt_pwd --full-length-dirs=2 --dir-length=1 /t/b/s/with/mustard
ec2: This feature allows customers to create tags for vpc-endpoint-connections and vpc-endpoint-service-permissions.
sagemaker: Amazon SageMaker Automatic Model Tuning now supports specifying Hyperband strategy for tuning jobs, which uses a multi-fidelity based tuning strategy to stop underperforming hyperparameter configurations early.
amplifyuibuilder: Amplify Studio UIBuilder is introducing forms functionality. Forms can be configured from Data Store models, JSON, or from scratch. These forms can then be generated in your project and used like any other React components.
dynamodb: Increased DynamoDB transaction limit from 25 to 100.
ec2: This update introduces API operations to manage and create local gateway route tables, CoIP pools, and VIF group associations.
- Fixed bash completion hanging when running as root without COMPOSER_ALLOW_SUPERUSER set
- Fixed handling of plugin activation when running as root without COMPOSER_ALLOW_SUPERUSER set so it always happens after prompting, or does not happen if input is non-interactive
- Fixed package filter on bump command
- Fixed handling of --ignore-platform-req with upper-bound ignores to not apply to conflict rules
- Fixed handling of COMPOSER_DISCARD_CHANGES when set to 0
- Fixed handling of zero-major versions in outdated command with --major-only
- Fixed show --platform regression since 2.4.0 when running in a directory without composer.json
- Fixed a few strict type errors
eks: Adding support for local Amazon EKS clusters on Outposts
drs: Fixed the data type of lagDuration that is returned in Describe Source Server API
pi: Increases the maximum values of two RDS Performance Insights APIs. The maximum value of the Limit parameter of DimensionGroup is 25. The MaxResult maximum is now 25 for the following APIs: DescribeDimensionKeys, GetResourceMetrics, ListAvailableResourceDimensions, and ListAvailableResourceMetrics.
lexv2-models: Update lexv2-models command to latest version
kendra: This release enables our customer to choose the option of Sharepoint 2019 for the on-premise Sharepoint connector.
redshift: This release updates documentation for AQUA features and other description updates.
- enhancement:Identity: Add support for bearer authentication.
cloudtrail: This release adds CloudTrail getChannel and listChannels APIs to allow customer to view the ServiceLinkedChannel configurations.
customer-profiles: Added isUnstructured in response for Customer Profiles Integration APIs
lexv2-runtime: Update lexv2-runtime command to latest version
ec2: Two new features for local gateway route tables: support for static routes targeting Elastic Network Interfaces and direct VPC routing.
evidently: This release adds support for the client-side evaluation - powered by AWS AppConfig feature.
transfer: This release introduces the ability to have multiple server host keys for any of your Transfer Family servers that use the SFTP protocol.