- Fix correctness issue that causes corr() to return positive numbers for inverse correlations.
- Fix the EXPLAIN query plan for tables that are partitioned on TIMESTAMP or DATE columns.
- Fix query failure when when using certain window functions that take arrays or maps as arguments (e.g., approx_percentile()).
- Implement subtraction for all TIME and TIMESTAMP types.
- Improve planning performance for queries that join multiple tables with a large number columns.
- Improve the performance of joins with only non-equality conditions by using a nested loops join instead of a hash join.
- Improve the performance of casting from JSON to ARRAY or MAP types.
- Add a new IPADDRESS type to represent IP addresses.
- Add to_milliseconds() function to convert intervals (day to second) to milliseconds.
- Add support for column aliases in CREATE TABLE AS statements.
- Add a config option to reject queries during cluster initialization. Queries are rejected if the active worker count is less than the query-manager.initialization-required-workers property while the coordinator has been running for less than query-manager.initialization-timeout.
- Add TPCDS Connector. This connector provides a set of schemas to support the TPC Benchmark™ DS (TPC-DS).
ip address typeだって!?それは本当かい!?